2011 is passing so fast. These past few days, I was reflecting about the things that my family has been through. There are sad moments but I was counting more on the blessings that we have received for the past 12 months.
There are so many things I have to thankful for, countless blessings and miracles.
1. My husband who is very patient and understanding with my tantrums (oh yes!). Who is always there for me when no one seems to believe in me.
2. My daughter who makes me smile when I’m lonely and who makes me cry sometimes because of her tantrums, the reflection of my life.
3. My parents who’s been supportive.
4. My work at home that makes me more productive and creative.
5. My online business in which I am able to gain new friends.
This year is one of the most productive year for me and the craziest too. I hope the coming year can be as productive as 2011. It can be crazier, but I am happy to face the New Year because I have my family by my side.